Digital art requirements:
- Adobe Illustrator ( .AI or .EPS ) files
- (.EPS) files need to be saved as “vector” or “editable”
- Vector art containing fonts must be converted to curves or outlines.
- Objects of the same color must be grouped and placed on the same layer.
- Adobe Photoshop (.PSD) files
- (.PSD) files must be flattened and all fonts converted to curves.
- 4-color process art should be converted to CMYK, resolution should be minimum of 300 DPI at the finished print size, saved as .tiff or .jpg files.
In the event that acceptable camera ready art is not available, we will make our art department available to assist with re-creation of art. The fee for this service is $85 (K) per hour, minimum charge of ½ hour. You will be quoted on this service and will be required to submit written approval of the charges.
To retrieve and forward a digital copy of artwork from current or past orders there will be an artwork retrieval fee of $15 (K). A purchase order is required. Include the previous order number and the email address which to forward the file.
PGS will be held harmless in any claim and cost arising from trademark, licensing. copywright, patent or similar protection. Distributor assumes all responsibility ensuring all laws are in compliance.
All logos and artwork in this website are for illustration purposes only, to show the printing capabilities of PGS. By placing an order, distributor understands that, unless an NDA or requested otherwise, PGS may use over runs to showcase our printing capabilities.